- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Celebrate Mexican Heritage of the Day of the Dead with this high quality design honoring Dia de los Muertos. Wear this intricate sugar skull design with pride. It also makes a great gift with it’s floral skull tattoo design.
- On Dia del los Muertos, the gates of heaven are opened at midnight on October 31, and the spirits of all deceased children are allowed to reunite with their families for 24 hours. On November 2, the spirits of the adults come down to enjoy the festivities that are prepared for them.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Celebrate Mexican Heritage of Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) from Oct. 31 to Nov. 2. High quality Intricate sugar skull design shows your pride. Design copywrite 2016 CBTW. All rights reserved.