- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- The right to keep and bear arms is the people’s right to possess arms for their own defense.
- The Second Amendment was created so that the states could form militias or armies to destroy insurrections or slave rebellions.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution protects Americans to keep and bear arms. It prevents the new Federal Government established in 1789 from disarming the state militias and replacing them with a Federal standing army.