- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Ancient Culture Peruvian, Chavin de Huantar, polo de estela raimondiAncient Culture Archeology Peru estela raimondiArchaeology Gift Souvenir to students arqueology or any people to visit Peru.
- Discovered in Chav�n de Hu�ntar , it was baptized as Estela de Raimondi in homage to the Italian naturalist and geographer Antonio Raimondi , who promoted his transfer to Lima for study and conservation.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
The Stele of Raimondi is a monolith or stone sculpture in a parallelepiped shape, with one of its sides decorated in a relief plane, representing a mythical being. It belongs to the Chav�n culture of ancient Peru or the pre-Inca era.