- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Scottish Coat of Arms Patriotic T-Shirt of the Lion Rampant Crest of the King of Scots with the colors of the Scotland Flag Saltire, Saint Andrew’s Cross. Show off your Scottish Pride if you love Scotland and Scotland Independence.
- The Lion Rampant is an old Scottish symbol, the Scottish Royal Coat of Arms, it was first used by Kind Alexander of Scotland and is still commonly used today.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
In use since 1922 by the King of Scots, the Lion Rampant is a royal emblem of Scotland. From the Royal Coat of Arms to the Royal banner it was used the King of Scots to symbolize Scotland.