- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Great gift for Native American Activist
- Great gift for history buff
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
The state of Sequoyah was a proposed state in the first decade of the 20th Century, as the nations in Indian Territory pursued statehood but opposed joint statehood with Oklahoma Territory. The federal government ignored their request for separate statehood, and the twin territories were made into one, the state of Oklahoma. In light of recent court rulings, many wonder if the US government should reconsider the decisions to go against many Native Americans’ wishes to form their own seperate state.